Collections

Is is mild Asbergers or is it simply that I'm a man? I find that like Ko-Ko in the Mikado, I find it is important to have a little list.


Here are some things I have collected in part or in full:


Countries: 73 down, 119 to go

€uro coin collection: All the coins from all the original 11 member states

Booker Prize First Editions: Lasted for literally one literary pretentious year: 1998

Leather Bookmarks from British stately homes: Grew out of this Age 15

Mouton Rothschild: Had a 1982 and a 1960. Drank the 1960.

Dead Communists

Tirolean hat badges

US License Plates from all 50 states

US 'Quarter' Coins from the 1999-2008 State Series.

What have you collected?

Comments

  1. I have collected:
    Wrinkles
    Intolerance for various tiny annoying things that other people do
    Fat deposits
    Too many shoes

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha ha I remember your leather bookmark collection... and you were at least 13 before you grew out of it!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment