Country 29: I couldn't get lost in Thailand

This is a continuation of my RTW diary from December 2003.

The laziness of Langkawi must have gotten well and truly embedded in my system as I spent a very lazy couple of days in Bangkok.
The one day that I made it out of the hotel though I had a nice time. I made it to the main market and bought myself the compulsory must have clothing item of all self-respecting travellers at the present time... namely a Red Bull vest with the writing in Thai.
I was worried that I had lost the person I went to hte market with in the crowd until I looked around. As he was also a 6 ft tall European we were both literally heads and shoulders above everyone local in the crowd and I instantly spotted him.
I then enjoyed the cruise back down the river to the hotel.

Comments