Tralee

If I lived in Tralee I would find it hard not to eat every day at the Genting Thai Restaurant. The décor and atmosphere was quiet and the food was tremendously good.

If you ever find yourself visiting Tralee and fancy an Italian then I have to advise you to book ahead for Bella Bia. By 7pm when we rolled up it was fully booked and wasn’t talking walk in customers.

When we asked the lady who ran the place if she could recommend another place to eat nearby the look on her face was priceless. It was clear that in her mind the only decent place to eat in South West Ireland was her own establishment. She made it clear that she thought it was bare-faced effrontery to suggest that anywhere else could be worth a visit.

After recovering from her shock she eventually waved us across the road. The tone in her voice suggested she didn’t think we’d have much luck in getting anything edible. We ended up in the Pomo Doro and I’m glad to say that she was wrong. The meal was great and service was splendid.

Comments

  1. OK I need your help here. I need you to put the country that the town is in because I am dumb and not as well traveled as you and I am too lazy to Google.

    OH! You're still in Ireland!

    ReplyDelete
  2. In case you're wondering why I have time to catch up on your whole blog... D is watching Police Academy

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment